Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Daniel in AK,

Thanks for the welcome Moosie......You dont want to know what the wife said about how cold our winters are,but I saw it get to 52 below this winter,right now it's 7 degree's.

I should have went and scouted for a bear site last week when it was in the high 30's....Thats how it goes.Daniel

Going on my 2nd year here and Ive seen all them 80 inchers and 12 footers all day long hahahha! but those stories are for the campfire!

Actually we went out for our first time last Aug for Caribou and the wife and I got our first one's ever sixteen minutes after we woke up and pitched camp.

But I have really come to like Grousse hunting,and my six year old got his first one this winter,now he wants it mounted and in his room so he can show everybody hahaha!

As soon as I figure out how to post pictures here I have a monster Caribou from the North side of the Brooks that ya'll have to see,Knarly sucker he was.I'll tell the story when I get it posted,man what a great animal.Daniel

Is there a way for me to post without having to e-mail pictures all the time?

I've followed your instructions here but it just does not work for me.I even registered at some other site in order to use there photo uploading sytem in order to post at your site.I must be a blonde or my camera doesnt take pictures and Im dreaming.Hahaha.! I'll get it figured out eventually.Daniel

Daniel, We have a Volentary Membership here and with that you can Host pictures too. Alot of the Free sites don't let you link to UUB boards.

Email me at Webmaster @huntandlodge and I'll hook ya up....

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back