Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Damn thieves

On the other hand, I just bought three boxes of ammo from @CPAjeff on here and paid him by having my wife Venmo his wife.

I got the ammo. Haven’t heard whether or not he got the money from his wife…😏

LOL - my wife got the money and I’ll likely never see it. Sure, my wife is athletic, but roll a quarter down the road and she’ll beat Usian Bolt no problem!! 😉

Here's an unashamed hijack. My son in-law just sent me a video of my 13 year old grandson hitting a 12x12 at 930yds. I gotta figure out how to post it!!

Here's an unashamed hijack. My son in-law just sent me a video of my 13 year old grandson hitting a 12x12 at 930yds. I gotta figure out how to post it!!
Random post of the day award! 😂But, by all means post up the video.

@Kacee tried to get me too on a WTB post of mine. Got another PM from @bdexter this morning with the exact same opening sentence as when @Kacee messaged me…shocker!

“Howdy Buddy, are you still on the look to purchase the Leupold Gold Ring HD 12-40x60mm, I have one I'm willing part with.”

Scammers are the worst! No, I am not your “buddy” and I am not on the “look” to send money to any of you low lifes.

@Kacee tried to get me too on a WTB post of mine. Got another PM from @bdexter this morning with the exact same opening sentence as when @Kacee messaged me…shocker!

“Howdy Buddy, are you still on the look to purchase the Leupold Gold Ring HD 12-40x60mm, I have one I'm willing part with.”

Scammers are the worst! No, I am not your “buddy” and I am not on the “look” to send money to any of you low lifes.
I replied F/O to dexter.

Soliderity has a story for all time. He tried his best to get me to send money. He went as far as to send a phoney DL as an ID. He said he was a retired ER doctor from San Jose CA. It just happens that I'm in the same county. Nobody ever heard of him. Check out the ID. It was issued a week ago
Dates say he's 32,,,retired doctor? DL is good for 5 years and expires on birthday. He couldn't even spell his name consistently.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 21
Lol 5’4” he must operate from a stool.
None of his dates line up and he doesn't have blonde hair. He wanted to use Zelle, passionately. I'll report him there also as potential fraudulent transactions. He also sent me a communication from PayPal saying there was a problem with an echeck so his account wasn't usable either. The guy is a piece of work.

That photo sure looks familiar. Isn't that an NFL player?

I just finished watching "Tinder Swindler" on Netflix. Another piece of work. I got a kick out of that Dutch gal who "swindled the swindler." Of course she never could have done it if the two Swedish gals hadn't managed to get their story published. Really exposed how useless internet and international police are about stopping/preventing online con artists. The Tinder Swindler was at least clever creating his false identities ... this guy is dumb as a sack of hammers.

Last edited:
That photo sure looks familiar. Isn't that an NFL player?

I just finished watching "Tinder Swindler" on Netflix. Another piece of work. I got a kick out of that Dutch gal who "swindled the swindler." Of course she never could have done it if the two Swedish gals hadn't managed to get their story published. Really exposed how useless internet and international police are about stopping/preventing online con artists. The Tinder Swindler was at least clever creating his false identities ... this guy is dumb as a sack of hammers.
I think you just insulted hammers. Not only did he send me his phoney ID, he sent his phone number 408-412-9975 , he sent email [email protected] . Note it's spelled differently than DL. He sent his mailing address that's the same as DL. That address comes back to a strip mall complex.

My MIL is a serial victim of scams and retired doctor seems to be a common go to. Also funny he said from San Jose but Nebraska DL.

My MIL is a serial victim of scams and retired doctor seems to be a common go to. Also funny he said from San Jose but Nebraska DL.
Yeah, he said he just moved at the beginning of the year from San Jose. He seems to have put a lot of work into what actually is a minor scam. He even sent a picture of the boxes of bullets. The pricing was in line with what you would expect. Something keyed me that it wasn't right. The more questions I asked, the deeper his hole got.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back