PEAX Equipment

Dall Sheep

Are you looking for a draw hunt up there or a general tag?

Ultima Thule
Freelance outdoor adventures
Dan Montgomery
Rogue expeditions

Are all good but you may need to draw a tag or get on a waiting list. There are other with great reputations as well.

Are you looking for a draw hunt up there or a general tag?

Ultima Thule
Freelance outdoor adventures
Dan Montgomery
Rogue expeditions

Are all good but you may need to draw a tag or get on a waiting list. There are other with great reputations as well.
I would prefer a general tag. I would also like to get on a cancellation list if possible.

I would prefer a general tag. I would also like to get on a cancellation list if possible.
I'd look into the hunt broker's, probably one a good place to start only thing is most of them are short notice, very short. Good luck

Ultima Thule has a huge wait list and isn’t taking anyone else right now Dan Montgomery is a draw only with like 1% odds at best. Freelance is great. Rogue expeditions is great. Look up Aaron Bloomquist and Wayne Kubat as well. Both have sole use concessions like ultima Thule has. Lots of good outfitters out there with general areas.

Good luck finding a spot. The good ones are booked years out, most mentioned are draw areas or booked 3-4 years out, and only take 4-6 clients a year if that. Try Vast Alaska. Really not a lot of outfitters anymore.

Good luck finding a spot. The good ones are booked years out, most mentioned are draw areas or booked 3-4 years out, and only take 4-6 clients a year if that. Try Vast Alaska. Really not a lot of outfitters anymore.
same thing up here. Bookings are currently at 2024 and if 2021 doesn't happen, then probably 2025. And what makes this crazy in my mind, is that even with the high cost, they are booked out

I’m going in 2022 with Kokanee guide service, Justin has been awesome so far and everyone speaks very highly of him, I’m very excited to hunt with him. I’m not sure how soon you would like to hunt but he is booked through 2024 I believe and has a waiting list but it maybe worth giving him a call.

I’m going in 2022 with Kokanee guide service, Justin has been awesome so far and everyone speaks very highly of him, I’m very excited to hunt with him. I’m not sure how soon you would like to hunt but he is booked through 2024 I believe and has a waiting list but it maybe worth giving him a call.
I talked to him as well. I couldn’t swing the cost right now but he does seem to run a top notch and high success operation.

might not hurt before you book call the bios and ask what lamb recruitment was 8 years prior If you can plan a few years ahead.

I went with Hidden AK last year and had a great experience and shot a mature ram and my wife got a nice caribou. Buck is a great guy and guides Tony and Dave are real hunters. Most of AK got hammered with winter kills last year, area was hit, but heard stories of areas that got hit far worse. Anywhere you are a couple years out though so hard to predict what that will mean when hunting animals that are on the verge off the end of their life.

I went on cancellation hunt and harvested a dall three years ago. My understanding is many hunts were postponed or cancelled during covid so these cancellation type of hunts will be hard to come by as the waiting list is long. Either way, I hope you find one.

I went on cancellation hunt and harvested a dall three years ago. My understanding is many hunts were postponed or cancelled during covid so these cancellation type of hunts will be hard to come by as the waiting list is long. Either way, I hope you find one.
Did you find a cancellation from a hunt Broker??

Best option is to move to Alaska for a few years and then you can hunt them every year. I did that and loved my time up there. Dall sheep hunting is amazing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back