CVA Optima V2 FS .......SOLD

Muley_Stalker

This was an impulse buy and I normally use a Hawken. I bought this gun new from Muzzle-Loaders a month or so ago. I only shot it 3 shots. It's as new as can be. It was a Muzzle-Loader scope package which is mounted and bore sighted scope and gun case. This is the exact gun I bought.

I'll include two unopened packs of Powerbelt AeroLite 250gr bullets. I can make up a package for someone who wants to try muzzleloader hunting. All you'll need to shoot and hunt. If you're in Colorado I have 270 209 primers and 3 lbs of Pyrodex. Also 5 lbs of Goex 2F black powder if your interested in that.

I'll see if I can borrow a camera to take a picture but the gun is brand new and still looks like it.

$350 + i'll split shipping with buyer.

I forgot. I'll add in a new Quake sling too.

It would be a good package for someone think of trying the muzzleloader season. maybe getting you youngster started in muzzleloaders.

Jags, cleaning patches, CVA cleaning tools for breech plug, powder measure. Anything else I have that will work for this gun.

Scope is pretty nice made up for just Muzzle-Loaders. Good glass, good eye relief. I believe Burris makes it for them.

I’ve got a bet on this Bucks & Hawks game and if it hits I’ll take it!! Fingers crossed 🤞

No.. I just don’t need a muzzleloader at the moment so this wasn’t going to come out of pocket for it however if one of these random parlay bets hit that I do for fun all the sudden I’d have some extra “play” cash. Did I satisfy your need to understand my shopping situation?

Last edited:
Shipping situation?

All I want to know is yes or no. So, I can move on and either use the gun or sell to another buyer. I'll assume no now.

also wondering if it’s drilled and tapped for sights, if so I’ll take it. @Bigjay73 gets the commission. 👍😃

Muley_Stalker,

I will take it if it’s drilled and tapped for sights and you have no other buyers. Let me know.

Back