cva optima ss

pseshooter300

Anyone tried one of these muzzleloaders? I have a Remington 700 ml now and looking for a back up and found the cva optima ss for $211 NIB.

I recently purchased a Accura V2 which cost a little more, but man this thing is easy to use and super accurate. I didnt have to adjust anything with mine and cleaning it is a breeze

I recently purchased a Accura V2 which cost a little more, but man this thing is easy to use and super accurate. I didnt have to adjust anything with mine and cleaning it is a breeze

What he said. I bought the accura V2 as a second gun to keep scoped while the Omega will be my iron sight gun.
The Accura walks all over the Omega for accuracy with Sabots. Never tried it with Powerbelts though.

I bought the Optima Pro in a 45 cal. We can only use iron sites here but the gun shoots very well with 175 grain power belt at 100 yards. Easy to clean as well.

Well $211 seems like a good deal for ss this would be a back up i have a remington 700 ml that i love just a little harder to clean more parts

Back