• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.
Leupold Banner

Cutts Deer He Missed In ND

Cutthroat

Here is a couple of deer I missed shots on with my bow at a range of 20 yards each(yeah need more practice) :mad: but got a chance on these 2 out of 4 to video them after the misses both were downwind of me while I was in ground blinds with my scent-loc suit on.

The above one was a 12 point whitetail I was waiting specifically for a 16 pointer to come in.
This one was a 5X8 muledeer including brow tines we ended up seeing him dead with an arrow in him from the neighbor next door shot him at 7 feet, too bad he trespassed and the deer was confiscated by the landowner, possibility I might get the antlers if I do I'll let you all know.
Chris

sambar

Hey there Cutty a real well done mate,anyone that can get good deer on camera deserves a back slap.The mulie looks narrow but long no matter you got him on film before the sneak got him you deserve those bones mate good **** is what i say.

mtnboy

DAMN - Those are some nice headbones!!! I'd probably pass out it I shot one of those with my bow!!! Cool photos!

SITKA Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bullisticks