Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Crooked Horn Antelope

Preferred food otherwise that is correct. Followed by weeds and grass when forbs are not plentiful. There is a ton of clover that grows wild along the fence lines bordering the housing area and in the pasture to the north. There is also plenty of their preferred foods that grows along the stream that feeds the various ponds to the south end. They also eat on the green grass on FE Warren. Just to the east of where this guy was at in the pasture is some milkweed growing in the drainage ditch. Alfalfa grows wild to the north where the rancher used to grow it. So plenty of food for this guy.
Mr Doug, I think I work with your grandson down here in Louisiana. The knowledge that 24 year old guy has shared with me is unbelievable. There is nothing we can talk about that he hasn’t done and isn’t an expert in. Really humbling for me.

Mr Doug, I think I work with your grandson down here in Louisiana. The knowledge that 24 year old guy has shared with me is unbelievable. There is nothing we can talk about that he hasn’t done and isn’t an expert in. Really humbling for me.
LOL if you know my grandson then I want the winnings from the lottery that I never got. I would wanna know who the mother is. I have been hunting antelope and deer since I was 16. I know what they eat. I did a ton of hunting over wheat fields and they love that stuff. Mostly eating the kernels and leaving the stem. But serious they do eat grass when the preferred vegetation is either over grazed or not available. But especially this time of the year, where you find green grass you are likely to find plenty of forbs too. Specific to my hunting area though, the antelope there ARE feeding on green grass especially in the dependent housing area. I have opened the stomach to see what they were eating on a couple times.

Last edited:
Back