Cow hunt near Meeker

Rocky176

I just got an email from the Colorado Division of Wildlife, I am one of the seven hunters chosen to hunt the Miller Creek Ranch near Meeker. I am really looking forward to some time in the mountains. We leave Pennsylvania on November 9th, planning on spending a night at the hot springs in Glennwood.

Good luck to everyone. Be safe.

Good luck. I’ve got a 3rd season cow tag for 23/24 public and will be staying in Meeker also. I’m leaving from Pa. with my wife this year. She’s a nonhunter but doesn’t like me going alone. I love her.

good luck with your cow hunt in Meeker. Love the Meeker area.

Glenwood is also a great place to spend a day. Lots of places to walk to and good restaurants.

Where are you staying in Meeker? My wife is also going, she helps with the drive and it is wonderful to have a hot meal waiting for me at the end of the day. She has been going since 2004.

In Glenwood, my hometown, consider the newer Iron Mountain hot springs, has a bunch of pools that range from warm to hot temps as compared to the more medium warm old historic big pool. And Iron mountian has a bar so you could have a cold one while soak if you like that sort of thing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back