Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

COVID-19 Humor. No politics, no typing, no replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3st9xt.jpg

I think this is where I should make my post. After Panda Bear made a post a few days ago a few folks have reached out and I THANK YOU all very much.

What do you do if your with a group of people over 80 and stuck in Spain.

I have organized three daily meetings

1. some of us meet early and look at the market futures and send "road maps" to our children in the U.S. with our thoughts about investing our/their money that day.

2. then we take a nap and later meet for Bible study and prayer or as a couple gentlemen like to say, making last minute preparations (-;

3. then we take another nap for our big time in the evenings. We have formed a band. "sort of ". We have two guitar players, one violin, a drummer, a piano, and a tambourine. The lady using the trampoline use to play the flute. But none if us are able to play any wind instruments now. Another gentleman says he would play the banjo, but to date we have not found one in the local pawn shops but have ask a couple music stores to loan us one, so I think it will be here soon. Yesterday a coupe danced---a slow dance (-:
We butchered, the song, take it easy, but didn't do bad on a couple others. We are looking for an agent LOL

A little inside joke here--some say when we head to bed. "see you tomorrow--maybe " (-:

My prayers, hope, love, and best wishes go out to all of you, and again to all those who reached out to me---THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back