Cousins Party

Quiet_One

Well, made it to cousins party he goin in iraq, it was great first we didnt feel well, had go shoppin, was undecided till last2hours, we went felt better, anywho, it was great there was so much faimly i neve rmet, so many people, what odd is i didnt know my long time church friend her familyknew em was great havent talked her in while, they had food.songs,smokin,drinkin,alot of what u would have, but what was best to me watchin him dance,have funn, he just got married not little joe i remebered,or his cousins, sister,well we all hang out soemtime except one goin he gone prob after lastnite, i hate when u see em dance,drink,have funn and then god knows if he be back, well i did do one thing, i thought shoulda went ith the party,had song played by toby keith, curtisoy of red white and blue, great song had to do that, otherwise played others i and rest requested, all i know is i am half awake so if i remebr somethin else i post it, umm, i just wished him the best, and hope goes well for em:)hubby wished the same he just had great time meetin his family he hasnt met,he wished best also, well anyheo was emotional, i am sure it was orse to others , and was beautiful also , anywho least made too ne party got cold prob rain for mine, but that one was worth goin to cousins, i wouldnt missed it for nothin :) :(

Thanks me to man got wife, and so happy other day guess we all made best of it, no worries but i am sure he on plane now i think, anyway hope best for em:)

Sounds like a great send off for your cousin.. Sounds like everyone had a good time...Good luck to your cousin QO

Hunterman(Tony)

Well the party for him turned out to be wonderful. There was family there that I haven't seen in a long time. Kinda reminded me of a family reunion. :D And to make the night better, he borrowed the DJ's mic, and asked for his parents and girlfriend to come up to the front. Then he makes a little speech, drops down to one knee real quick, and proposed to his girlfriend on the spot. hump They say he will be going back to Hawaii Tuesday and shipping out to Iraq probably over the coming weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back