Caribou Gear

Couple of dogs from today..

sneakem

Here's a couple I layed the hammer on today.....
picture.php

This may be the biggest dog I've ever downed...
picture.php

Calling? or Stalking?

That is a huge yote,

I finally got one calling the other day, I got buck fever when 4 of them came and I only got one.

....must've pumped em full of helium.;)

Big'ns Sneaks...makes ours look like mutts.

Damn that 2nd one is a big. I wonder how many times those CO boys cried WOLF on that one.......

That one would be going to the taxidermist if I shot it.

That second one is a helluva coyote. I'd have been taking that hide to the taxi...

He is in the REAL Colorado, not the extension of Kansas.

Lol.... no offense Cushman but us mountain boys have to snicker a little... It was pretty funny...:W: I'm in the northwest mountains now...came from the Southwest Mountains... Enjoy the warmth though, all I can do is wade through waist deep snow and kill dogs...

Anyhow some of the dogs I've called... others were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I think I would have had him "mounted"...lol if it weren't for the 4" exit hole on the opposite side of his head and the fact his ear is still in the woods...(.257 = big frikin hole):hump: Probably the closest I'll ever get to killing a wolf for now....I would guess he's pushing 40lbs...

It was pretty funny...no offense taken. I understand you guys way up in the mountains have nothing better to do than play banjos and shovel snow and have to take it out on us with the better weather...lol

Nice dogs too, by the way

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yz125braz
Back