Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Couple of bear pics for last week.

JASON LEE

Here is the pic of the bear that I killed last week. If you look close you can see the scar on his nose and the split ears from fighting. He also had a k-9 broken in half.

Mvc-033s.jpg

Jason,

Congrats on the bear, and you can tell he is an old bear, 'cuz his belly is close to the ground
wink.gif

I always forget that part of Idaho is a damn rain forest, due to living in the dry SW corner. The Lochsa and Selway are always wet in the spring.

Sounds like you guys had a great trip, and now there will be more elk on the ground this year, as that ol' bruiser won't be biting them.

Jason, it is nice to see the whole animal, not just the hide. Hopefully tomorrow I will get my photos back and I can post some of the bear I shot. Rufous.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>'cuz his belly is close to the ground <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe..

HEY Jason... AWSOME picture.. Is the Second one a bit stretched ?~?~?

I am trying to post a photo of my Idaho bear and I believe I am doing things as instructed but am only getting the red x. I posted the photo on webshots and then right clicked on the photo and copied the url and hit the image icon and pasted that url in there but still get the red x. What am I doing wrong? Rufous.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-13-2003 16:22: Message edited by: rufous ]</font>

Sorry they are so big. I cropped them so that they were only about 75kb in size but still they take up a lot of space. How could I have done it differently? Rufous.

This is strange. After posting the question about where the photos went I hit the back button a couple times and the photos were once again viewable. Hopefully you all can see them. Rufous.

I couldnt see them.. but once I went to the link it self I was able to see them fine....

The reason you can see them now is due to the pics are in the Cache of your pc... if you went and cleared your cache they wouldnt show....
SOme places wont allow the pic's to show as an img, they want the link either pasted or for people to go to the site(for addvertisement reasons)

THats a real nice bear also
Delw

Back