Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Cool early Christmas present for TK!!

trophy_killer

If work is slow for my dad around Christmas time we are heading for Salmon Idaho again for archery deer season. WAHOO!! So that means I might have two archery bucks and a bull this year kiwi (your daughter will really think I'm a stud if I do that!!) ;) :D . So hopefully work is slow because I'm already sick of California and I've only been back for a little over a week. Well I just thought I would relay the good news to all of you.

Anytime elkboy ;)
Although I do not wish to see work for your father's work get slow, it would be cool if you got some more animals

THATS a cool late archery hunt... Lots of deer down low by the river botoms.. Monster bucks are harer sometimes, but ALWAYS things to shoot !!!!

GOOD luck E~Slayer....

if you are sick of california i will trade you for a while you can do my classes and i'll do yours, but i probably wouldn't go to them that much anyways, california skateboarding heaven :D

That's true but we don't live in the city so you wouldn't have very many places to skate. If you did find a place there would be about as many cops as we have enviro-freaks. Still wanna trade?? :D :D

Back