Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Cool Bot Walk In

The default was set at 40 and I reset it to 38. After being closed up all night it got as low as 36 if I remember right. I didn't try to go as low as it would, wish I would have just so I would know.
Schmalts, I'm helping my nephew get set up with optics. Thinking about Theron Wapiti LT 8x32. Also a rifle scope. Will be in touch.

Sounds good, give me a call. I have a project I may do but need to get down to 20f or lower. I might use a central air unit for the power plant.

It might up the cost a bit, but spraying with polyurethane foam would seal air tight and insulate better than anything else you could use. I want to build one, and I know a guy that sprays polyurethane. mtmuley

This sounds like a good idea. Right now I hang pigs and deer in a dedicated refrigerator I just installed hooks in. There are no shelves or drawers in it so it works if you don’t have anything too big. A walk in would really be nice. I’m thinking of using masonry blocks and building it inside my garage. The bot with a 10,000 AC unit on a 6x6block room and concrete floor would be easily hosed out clean and would last forever. The cool bot is a great idea

The coolbot works great, we have one on the ranch we manage. The cooler is only a 4x10 metal add on the back of the barn. Little insulation and it gets down to lower 30's pretty easy on not so hot days.

Back