Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Cool Bot Walk In

The default was set at 40 and I reset it to 38. After being closed up all night it got as low as 36 if I remember right. I didn't try to go as low as it would, wish I would have just so I would know.
Schmalts, I'm helping my nephew get set up with optics. Thinking about Theron Wapiti LT 8x32. Also a rifle scope. Will be in touch.

Sounds good, give me a call. I have a project I may do but need to get down to 20f or lower. I might use a central air unit for the power plant.

It might up the cost a bit, but spraying with polyurethane foam would seal air tight and insulate better than anything else you could use. I want to build one, and I know a guy that sprays polyurethane. mtmuley

This sounds like a good idea. Right now I hang pigs and deer in a dedicated refrigerator I just installed hooks in. There are no shelves or drawers in it so it works if you don’t have anything too big. A walk in would really be nice. I’m thinking of using masonry blocks and building it inside my garage. The bot with a 10,000 AC unit on a 6x6block room and concrete floor would be easily hosed out clean and would last forever. The cool bot is a great idea

The coolbot works great, we have one on the ranch we manage. The cooler is only a 4x10 metal add on the back of the barn. Little insulation and it gets down to lower 30's pretty easy on not so hot days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back