PEAX Equipment

Conservation stamp

This came up recently in another thread:

Answer appears to be no, you no longer need to if it's printed on the tag itself. This is assuming this is Wyoming you're talking about.

The only thing that gives me pause is that the regulations say you have to sign it and have it in possession. They make no mention of it being printed on your tags. I will probably just call tomorrow and ask. Wyoming is nice to call. A real person actually answers the phone. And they are nice and helpful.

The only thing that gives me pause is that the regulations say you have to sign it and have it in possession. They make no mention of it being printed on your tags. I will probably just call tomorrow and ask. Wyoming is nice to call. A real person actually answers the phone. And they are nice and helpful.
Been busy every time I’ve called to ask

If you buy the stamp separately online you can print it and sign it or save it to your mobile device.

Or just buy one at the first license selling agent you come to and sign it in their presence.

From WGFD website.

"
Stamps; permits; fishing, bird/small game and trapping licenses will open in a separate window. Your system must allow pop-ups.

• Stamps; permits; fishing, bird/small game and trapping licenses will be presented as a jpg image. Your system must be capable of displaying this type of image.

• The stamps; permits; fishing, bird/small game and trapping licenses must be printed on 8½" x 11" white paper. You must have a printer connected to your system, with this paper loaded.

• To ensure that your system is capable of printing your online stamps, permits and licenses, we have provided a link to a sample stamp below. Click on the button below to open the sample stamp. The stamp will open in a new window. Print the stamp by clicking on the print button on your web browser.

• NEW: You also have the option of saving your stamps; permits; fishing, bird/small game and trapping licenses to your mobile device for use in the field. After purchase, save the .jpg image to your mobile device in a gallery or offline accessible cloud storage. You must be willing to present your mobile device to law enforcement in the field if selecting this option."

According to my contact in the license section you should be able to print your stamp even if the stamp number is already included on your license.

Last edited:
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back