Congratulations to us---The United States and Canada

Panda Bear

The ladies hockey teams got Gold and Silver :love: We ( U.S. and Canada ) are right behind Norway and Russia and with Germany for 3rd thru 5th total medal count in the Winter Games.

I know many are boycotting watching the Winter Olympics this year and I understand that, but since our two teams have three First Nations women on the respective teams, the contest held a special interest for me.

I have played a bit of pond hockey with the boys and it is a very physical game.

Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate "our" female hockey teams for a job well done.

I heard an interview yesterday with the University of Wisconsin women’s hockey coach and they asked him who he was going to cheer for in the game. He kind of chuckled and said Both teams had former UW hockey players on them and he would not be able to cheer for one or the other.

My daughter wanted to watch the ice-skating so we have been watching the figure skating. And I watched the biathalon competition.

It was a really good game and really everyone knew it was going to come down to those 2 teams. I wish more women's hockey was shown on tv, its really good

Back