Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Componets

Ridge Runner

Man It is tough finding componets for reloading or even to find ammo. anybody tried to get any lately? Cabelas out of stock, backorder. Midway usa out of stock, backorder. Cheaper than dirt out of stock, backorder. Hope everyone is stocked up. Any know where to order some??? Large Magnum Primers, H4831.

Ridgerunner,

I've found all kinds of h4831, I could buy all I wanted tomorrow...primers are another issue. The tough one to find right now is IMR4831...I've scoured Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho...no luck yet. I've found just about every other powder though.

You may want to check brunos shooting supply for the h4831 if you want to order it. I'd order a bunch though as they get the haz. materials fee.

Found 2000 Winchester Large Rifle Magnum primers and bought them all. Still no powder. Might have to cook up a load with the IMR 7828. Anybody use it in a 257 Roy?

I got 30k and 20k of small and large winchester rifle primers but no powder, I am trying to find 8-16 lbs of 748 or bls-2

Hi Del, I send you a PM, about a place in Phx, that has the powder you are looking for, Take Care, JLG.

FWIW, on another forum, 7828 is the favorite of many 257 Roy fans.

It's taken a bit of looking, but I've been able to find the powders I want. I can't find ANY CCI 400 primers! GRRRR...

1 Pointer.. I have plenty of the 7828 and does seem to work well in the 257. Picked up some H1000 also as it seems to like that one too. Used to LOVE the old H870 but they don't make it anymore:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back