Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Comeback season part II

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Woah! We gotta hear the story! Unless of course it’s embarrassing, then you’re can make something up!
Pretty boring just missed a step, lost balance and crunch!

Hit a hiccup in my workout and off-season checklist.
View attachment 190063
X rays yesterday showed no break. Whew!

My west river deer SD tags showed up. Even though I know I drew, it’s a certain joy when they’re in my hands!
Yikes that happened to my left ankle miss summer last year. Can be really disheartening borderline depressing but it'll get better!!

Good luck

Pretty boring just missed a step, lost balance and crunch!
Been there. Not fun man! Rest and lots of ice! You’ll be good by fall but might limp it to the range between them and now. Good luck with your recovery from this minor setback. Knowing what you’ve been through already, this ought to be a piece of cake!

Been there. Not fun man! Rest and lots of ice! You’ll be good by fall but might limp it to the range between them and now. Good luck with your recovery from this minor setback. Knowing what you’ve been through already, this ought to be a piece of cake!
Yeah, if I have to crawl tooth and nail, I will! I’d credit stubbornness more than grit.
212132C3-1756-4621-8F43-D536E008D29D.jpeg
This trick got me through Jr. High basketball. I’m banking on it now.

Yeah, if I have to crawl tooth and nail, I will! I’d credit stubbornness more than grit.
View attachment 190165
This trick got me through Jr. High basketball. I’m banking on it now.
Ah for the days when I too had hair on my legs. Now they are smoothe as an Olympic swimmer's. Sadly, instead of Olympic size bulging muscles, they're now covered with bulging veins. Very gross.

When we get old, body hair seems to leave the fashionable places (particularly top of head) and relocate to undesirable locations like inside ears and nostrils. And bristles on top of shnoz. Hate those! Almost forgot the pesky eyebrow hairs that hang down and stab me in the eyeball. No matter how hard I push one of those damn curly daggers out of the way, it's still gonna get me again in ten minutes.

Glad you're feeling well enough to get out.

With EHD & CWD present, I returned my SD deer tags. I might get out for birds one more time, but with that, my season comes to an end. I hope you HTers have a happy thanksgiving and a merry Christmas!

Thanks for following, I learned that hunting with a young one is doable. I heard horror stories saying my hunting days were over but that was completely false. This is the best chapter of my life so far!

Boomer

Back