Columbia Blacktail Advise

Guess you didn't take was I was saying as anything.Told you this is the year to go.I got good imfo from someone.now lets GO

If I can get the time off Scott I'll certainly go this year. I'd like to come see your place and discuss this hunt.

Guess you didn't take was I was saying as anything.Told you this is the year to go.I got good imfo from someone.now lets GO
Anyone that knows anything about OTC blacktails knows that this is the year...

What can I say about thick brush and Blacktails. Be prepared to hunt in the most wet, thick brush you have ever hunted in. I live in Tillamook just over the hill from Portland and I only do any good at all when I do my scouting before the season starts. As for muzzle loader, there is I believe only draw tags for that if you want a pure muzzle loader season. You may want to go with and outfitter. Good luck.

Looking to complete my North American Deer Slam with a columbia blacktail harvest. I'm aware of the previous blacktail threads and some of the great outfitters out there. With a dall sheep hunt this coming August, Prince of Wales black bear in September, and getting married in 2015 I'm looking to do this DIY. My research has pointed me towards a late season over the counter tag in Oregon. I love bow hunting but want to hunt them with my rifle. Any suggestions, comments, or advise would be greatly appreciated. Any pics would also be appreciated!

Back