Caribou Gear

Colorado weekend opener

wolfpup

Had a good opener with doves shot both Saturday and Sunday! I was juggling trying to set up opportunities for my wife and brother and sister in law that I only got 8 Saturday and 10 Sunday but that was good considering everyone else got good shots .. Unfortunately the other 3 only added 2 birds to the pot.. Lol.. I also squeezed in a prairie dog shoot Saturday afternoon. The new .243 is fun to shoot but needed a bull barrel to keep it cooler. Anyway the first pic is me and the wife (5 months pregnant) and the second is the aftermath of a hawk on my decoy .. I scattered 6 still decoys and only have 1 full decoy left. Don't leave them out overnight in a hawk ritch environment! Dinner tonight is fried dove nuggets with mashed potatoes and gravy.image.jpgimage.jpg

Looks like fun. I had a hawk or owl get one of my decoys that I left overnight. Ripped the clip right off of the bottom.

HA! The hawks in Colorado must love decoys, I had one attack my spinning mojo but I stood up and yelled right before he sank his talons in it. I had never seen that before but I guess it happens more often then not. Either I was hiding really well or he was really hungry. More likely the latter.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back