Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

colorado unit 76 archery tag

brosko

Hi, I am afraid to post this but am a flatlander from Indiana and drew archery elk tag in unit 76 this year , I am aware of some of the
obstacles as I have hunted the Flat tops for 10 years , but am looking for any information anyone would be willing to share about the area.
Will be hunting with a buddy who did not get drawn but has a camper on truck and atv possibly. Thanks to anyone

How did your hunt go? I’m thinking of putting in for this unit archery….

Hi, I am afraid to post this but am a flatlander from Indiana and drew archery elk tag in unit 76 this year , I am aware of some of the
obstacles as I have hunted the Flat tops for 10 years , but am looking for any information anyone would be willing to share about the area.
Will be hunting with a buddy who did not get drawn but has a camper on truck and atv possibly. Thanks to anyone
I archery elk hunted unit 76 in 2020 with an outfitter on a drop camp hunt. Private message me and I can tell you not to hunt with if you are thinking about a drop camp hunt.

I archery elk hunted unit 76 in 2020 with an outfitter on a drop camp hunt. Private message me and I can tell you not to hunt with if you are thinking about a drop camp hunt.
I cannot send a PM yet, so if you would shoot me a message with who to avoid. Thanks!

I cannot send a PM yet, so if you would shoot me a message with who to avoid. Thanks!
We camped right next to 5barn outfitters and those guys were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the unit. We didn't hire them for our hunt but hung out with them at camp for a couple of nights and they were definitely a good group of guys. They had a good drop camp set up and really got their clients back in to where the elk were.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back