Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado unit 74 elk—after the fire???

Thanks, I will.

We’ve got a buddy that gonna help us who was raised in Durango. If he can get away from pipelining lol. If he can’t get off work we will do our best. Coming Monday before season to scout. I’m a Deputy Sheriff and Cattle Rancher in west Texas. Take care and thanks
Just remember coming from sea level to 10K+ can drain you pretty quick, I work on Search and rescue and we get a number of calls this time of year, hydrate,hydrate,hydrate. I have a pretty extensive shop so if you have any gun issue I would be happy to help. If you need to hit the range to check sights I can take you there and have rest, spotting scope etc.

Just remember coming from sea level to 10K+ can drain you pretty quick, I work on Search and rescue and we get a number of calls this time of year, hydrate,hydrate,hydrate. I have a pretty extensive shop so if you have any gun issue I would be happy to help. If you need to hit the range to check sights I can take you there and have rest, spotting scope etc.
Well thank you! We hunted Glade in 711 for 20 years however last few years it’s changed a lot not as much game. Drought, overgrazing, etc etc

Will holler at you for sure if we need help.

best restaurants in town: Chimayo, Seasons, Burgers are great at James ranch, Hermosa Grill on 550 has breakfast and lunch. Broadest array of hunting stuff is at Goods for the Woods in BoDo.

Back