MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado ski partners wanted

Uccs cross country girls slowing me down.
Not surprised.
Fuggin kids.
Smh
It is nice doing it in the morning tho because it’s always getting warmer and you don’t have to be scared of frostbite when you’re transitioning.
3B082F41-3ADD-4A6C-83D4-A281494AA59A.png

Was up in Breck and CB the the last week of Jan. Snowboarded for years when I was younger but haven't in about 10 years and have never been outside of Pennsylvania. Visited with my buddy who moved out to CO to ski after high school and pretty much got the crash course and my ass handed to me. It was absolutely awesome. Having 2-3 feet of powder made the couple times I got absolutely worked not too bad. My buddies had all the confidence in my abilities and assumed i was in the same shape as when we were 18. I hadn't been so sore since I could remember but I pretty much haven't been able to think about anything else since. I'm getting out at least once more this year and rethinking my leave strategy for next season and relocating fun money for passes. Dropping in at the top of peak 6 in 3 ft of powder is seared into my memory now. I know i got spoiled with the conditions we had but I need more.

Y’all out here claiming to be ski bums?
View attachment 263258
Dude where’s this little closet located? Like is this a rental at the top of the ski hill? Or is this what $1600 a month gets you in town?? Are you squatting in that closet and that’s why it’s authentic “ski bum”?
Has someone already asked this question?

Either way, it looks cozy! 🤣 I just had to ask.

Dude where’s this little closet located? Like is this a rental at the top of the ski hill? Or is this what $1600 a month gets you in town?? Are you squatting in that closet and that’s why it’s authentic “ski bum”?

$1600… dude my buddy paid $900 a month to live in someone’s walk-in closet in Vail in 2006-2008. (Literally)

I bet that closet runs you $2500 today ;)

Last edited:

Hold tf up.
Dude imagine if I started renting it out on the weekends as a mobile chalet and I went back to crashing in the passenger seat. 🤔

Hold tf up.
Dude imagine if I started renting it out on the weekends as a mobile chalet and I went back to crashing in the passenger seat. 🤔
I bet you could get $150-200 a night, esp if you had last minute availability like folks getting stuck in tunnel traffic or coming up early for pow days.

Bro I wasn’t trying to offend. I’m serious. It’s like a 8x10 MDF cube. I had to ask.. is this at the ski hill??

Bro I wasn’t trying to offend. I’m serious. It’s like a 8x10 MDF cube. I had to ask.. is this at the ski hill??
It’s a little cargo trailer.
Imagine if I started an Instagram to sell the ski bum experience.
Like I pick people up in Denver and drive them to the hill and the rec center.
Teach them how to live illegally on public land.
How to grill out at -10.
How to use an Ontarian toilet.
1EBFB5B4-DC86-4152-BD71-8FA5D6D677ED.jpeg

How to grill out at -10.
View attachment 264849
Hell ya dude! See, I knew I wasn’t trippin! That’s pimpin!!!! That’s hella cool Doug! sorry i was outta the loop on that!

How to grill out at -10.
inconspicuously

I don't actually think what you're doing violates any laws... and well if so folks have been doing it for ~75 years now so 🤷‍♂️

Warren Miller circa 1950s, Sun Valley. He was hunting rabbits for dinner and living out of his trailer.
1676473436890.png

Last edited:
Back