Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado ski partners wanted

ok I like skiing, Been doing it a little while now. But i'm so confused by these words. WHO THE F IS JERRY.

ok I like skiing, Been doing it a little while now. But i'm so confused by these words. WHO THE F IS JERRY.
One of the better gram accounts out there. Funny as hell most of the time.

at his point i'm nearly 100% apres.

skiing/snowboarding is just the thing you have to get out of the way and done with for a rad hot tub and drinking sesh.

if it wasn't for being with people that wanted to ski/snowboard i wouldn't even leave the cabin/condo/house and just start the day with donuts and coffee in the hot tub.

I have learned that I need to just drink beer, cheap bear, on the chair and not whiskey, the latter is a good way to sunny bono yourself. Liquid courage can be dangerous.

at his point i'm nearly 100% apres.

skiing/snowboarding is just the thing you have to get out of the way and done with for a rad hot tub and drinking sesh.

if it wasn't for being with people that wanted to ski/snowboard i wouldn't even leave the cabin/condo/house and just start the day with donuts and coffee in the hot tub.
GO BACK TO DENVER...

f-ing tunnel trash

the transplant slope obsessed culture of denver is why i am the way i am.

while living in denver i had to develop a jaded been there done that attitude to impress all the texas chicks
My King for a day edict for skiing.

Kill all liquor licenses for the resorts and bars within 400 yards of the slopes. Resorts get fined $500 each time a violator is caught with alcohol on the mountain, even if it was BYB.

I'm over it.

the transplant slope obsessed culture of denver is why i am the way i am.

while living in denver i had to develop a jaded been-there-done-that attitude to impress all the texas chicks
..should've just moved to Amarillo.

My King for a day edict for skiing.

Kill all liquor licenses for the resorts and bars within 400 yards of the slopes. Resorts get fined $500 each time a violator is caught with alcohol on the mountain, even if it was BYB.

I'm over it.
What about the parking lot?

What about the parking lot?
Nope. Actually go skiing or stay in Denver and go out to the bar.

I don't know what it's like in WA... or CA/UT, but I have multiple friends who live in Denver and have season passes and condo rentals in Telluride. That's 7hrs and ~350 miles if the traffic is light, and they go every weekend.

That's like a shit load of people in Williston having Big Sky passes.

Nope. Actually go skiing or stay in Denver and go out to the bar.
You lost me.

If I can't ski down to the truck, grill up some brauts have a beer or two while my feet warm up, then there's very limited joy.

Go hike up you're own mountain you guppy ass old man!

You lost me.

If I can't ski down to the truck, grill up some brauts have a beer or two while my feet warm up, then there's very limited joy.

Go hike up you're own mountain you guppy ass old man!
^ This is the intention.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back