Colorado Ram 2021

I'm way late to your party as well, but I loved reading about your hunt rmyoung1. It sounds like you experienced a true sheep hunt, putting your heart and soul into making it an epic adventure.
My first sheep was a Wyoming Rocky nearly twenty years ago but I can still remember almost every day of that experience with fondness. I'm sure you will be able to do the same.
Congratulations on a beautiful ram and an incredible experience.

I'm way late to your party as well, but I loved reading about your hunt rmyoung1. It sounds like you experienced a true sheep hunt, putting your heart and soul into making it an epic adventure.
My first sheep was a Wyoming Rocky nearly twenty years ago but I can still remember almost every day of that experience with fondness. I'm sure you will be able to do the same.
Congratulations on a beautiful ram and an incredible experience.
Thank you @littlebighorn It was a grand experience. By the looks of your avatar (and your comment about WY bighorns), it seems that you have some sheep stories of your own to share. That Dall is impressive!

Thank you @littlebighorn It was a grand experience. By the looks of your avatar (and your comment about WY bighorns), it seems that you have some sheep stories of your own to share. That Dall is impressive!
Yes the sheep bug bit me bad on that Wy. hunt and sheep have since become an obsession. I actually won that Dall Sheep hunt at a Wild Sheep banquet and I have since been blessed to take all four NA sheep. It's been a boyhood dream fulfilled but my stories are pretty old.

Man, I'm wayyy late to this party but glad to finally arrive! Great story, photos, and awesome hunt. Thanks for sharing and congrats. Major accomplishment there.

I'm also way late to this party, but Congratulations on your hunt and a great story.

I grew up in Colorado and I love the alpine there.

In one of your posts you mentioned the sheep between Mammoth and Gardner. I've enjoyed watching that herd for over 40 years.

Man, I missed this thread too. Glad it got some visibility recently so I could find it. CONGRATS! I guess Septembers are busy hunt times not busy Hunt Talk times!

Yes I am way late. There are no words to describe your first sheep hunt. It’s was a great read, and having your Dad along was a special moment. I hope you sheep again, but if you don’t, you have some great memories that will last a lifetime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back