Colorado Muley

putm2sleep

I bought a fancy hanger for the euro to try out. This is a before shot. (note this is my best DIY public land dude, but nothing special. ) After shot to follow as I have to hang it.

Attachments

• HPIM0236.jpg
    HPIM0236.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 342
Nice Deer. Quit teasing us, Pics!

Topgun- Thanks let me know when you need some for your trophies. I know you have them, I've seen the pics!

Last edited:
what happened to your other post Wyo

After I posted it I decided that it was rude to hijack the thread and take away from the original animal that was posted.

I'll have another thread about my hanger when I get some more pics I am currently waiting on from a few fellow HT members.

Throw it back up there and send me one of your hangers please sir. I was going to reply and compliment and ask you for your address. Big bucks rock! Awesome buck man.
I will wait for your PM. Thanks. Killer rack btw 6x9??? What? Is it bigger, it looks heavy. My son saw yours and looked at mine hangin here and said 'I need to do some work'
HAHAHHAaa

rack brackets

Throw it back up there and send me one of your hangers please sir. I was going to reply and compliment and ask you for your address. Big bucks rock! Awesome buck man.
I will wait for your PM. Thanks. Killer rack btw 6x9??? What? Is it bigger, it looks heavy. My son saw yours and looked at mine hangin here and said 'I need to do some work'
HAHAHHAaa

If you say so. I can't claim credit for these animals but other HT members can.

Got to try out some new animals on the hangers this week. Coues and Bighorn Sheep Ewe.

Inexpensive and simple brackets for hanging your deer, antelope, mt lion, bear, ewe, etc...As always they are $12 each or 10 for $100. Price includes shipping.

If you are looking for a really high end laser cut powder coated bracket with up down and or side to side adjustability try the skull lok or skull hooker product.

Attachments

• badlandcat2.jpg
    badlandcat2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 281
  • badlandcat6.jpg
    badlandcat6.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 275
  • buzz1.jpg
    buzz1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 288
  • buzz2.jpg
    buzz2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 282
  • buzz3.jpg
    buzz3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 283
  • buzz4.jpg
    buzz4.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 277
  • badlandcat1.jpg
    badlandcat1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 277
Putm2, thats a good looking buck. Whats the story? What area, season, what was the hunt like? Don't leave us hanging. Where are the pics?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back