Colorado G10 Mountain Goat

redwoood

Anybody on here hunted this unit? If so and your willing to chat about some basic info such as non hunting recreational pressure I would be all ears.
Thanks.

squirrel

Only a few hundred on a winter day... Fourth of July??? it may get some public intrusions.

Dinkshooter

Public intrusions is an understatement.

@Khunter Just make sure when the nice young lady at the trail head is swooning about how cute the baby goats are and notices you have giant packs on(dead goat stuffed in packs), that you just tell her you were deer hunting. The possibility of deer murder doesn't seem to phase them.

Throw the packs in the truck and boogie before the blood starts dripping of the tailgate. EE87CAED-4F57-42C4-B887-552FC021B90C.jpeg

Last edited:

redwoood

I'm mostly worried about having spectators while actively hunting. Can you get away from the hikers during the week?

squirrel

short answer is no but you can minimise it by avoiding Mcculough and Quandary and its connecting acres

Dinkshooter

I'm mostly worried about having spectators while actively hunting. Can you get away from the hikers during the week?
I found a couple spots with no spectators or sun bathing beauties. 2nd season. I didn’t see a soul the day I shot my goat. PM me if you draw the tag.

Still looking for someone to Long Range a nanny off the side of Quandary from the Blue Lakes parking lot. Then recording the hysterical shrieks, cry’s and sobbing of the crowd as it tumbles all the way to the road with its kid chasing it down the whole way.

Buschy

I found a couple spots with no spectators or sun bathing beauties. 2nd season. I didn’t see a soul the day I shot my goat. PM me if you draw the tag.

Still looking for someone to Long Range a nanny off the side of Quandary from the Blue Lakes parking lot. Then recording the hysterical shrieks, cry’s and sobbing of the crowd as it tumbles all the way to the road with its kid chasing it down the whole way.
6B5C41E3-BC98-48C8-BF37-7BFD779D44A6.jpeg

😉

SITKA Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwazar63