Caribou Gear Tarp

Colorado Deer Draw Stats

Kiwi

Hi All, could someone please do me a favor and PM me the 2022 CO deer draw statistics? I seem to have been blocked from cpw.state.co.us Thanks!

Got the info I need. Thanks Dsnow9 and trb.

Now I just need to figure out how to read the odds to get an idea of the NR youth draw odds!

Which list did you get? The link dsnow posted will tell you the lowest level that a tag was drawn at. If it says 0pts 7 out of 10, it means that there were 10 people with 0 pts that applied for the tag, 7 were drawn, no tags were drawn as a second choice. If it says 2nd choice, 5for5, 5 people put in for the tag as a second choice, 5 people were drawn, no tags were drawn as a 3rd choice

Last edited:
Got the info I need. Thanks Dsnow9 and trb.

Now I just need to figure out how to read the odds to get an idea of the NR youth draw odds!
There is the second draw stats as well which is basically the “youth” draw. Hard to know exactly how many tags each year because a large number of those tags are returned tags. Let me know and I can get you the last two years of the secondary draw as well. I believe that’s when the youth draw started

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back