Colorado Big Game Hunting Forum?

KC

There seems to be a lot of Colorado Hunters on this board and others. I know of a New Mexico hunting forum, several for Alaska, Maine, but none for Colorado. I wonder if there would be enough interest for a forum with Colorado hunting as the primary topic.

Everybody knows that we hunt elk in Colorado. In addition most residents also hunt deer and antelope. We have turkeys, upland game birds and waterfowl. A few moose, bighorn sheep and mountain goat licenses are issued. There are black bears, cougars, small game and varmints too.

A Colorado hunting board could improve opportuinties for Colorado hunters to get together as well as a forum for sharing what we know about Colorado hunting with nonresidents.

KC

biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-14-2003 07:15: Message edited by: KC ]</font>

If you get 10 guys that are interested... I'll start a new Section just for ya.

Or hell, If ya get 5
wink.gif

Only is you buy a Co. License.. Or pay a state tax or something.. I think there would be a Lable that had to go by your name stating you weren't from there and Just visiting.. Kind of like I need to do When Visiting the Monkeys at the zoo so I don't get left behind
elkgrin.gif

Oh OK.........Maybe I will order up a bunch of labels then. When I go there I will put one on my monitor that says I am just visiting.
biggrin.gif

Moosie:

I don't think that we need any more label than we already have. I know that you are from Boise and Elkhunter is from Jackson and Colorado Oak and DeerKing are from Colorado. We don't need to create a bunch of extra work.

What's involved in being a moderator?

KC
biggrin.gif

P.S. Anybody ought to be able to visit. Just like any other forum.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-15-2003 07:02: Message edited by: KC ]</font>

How about an Arizona forum, oh yeah might as well throw in New Mexico, Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, Nevada, Washington, Minnesota, Mississippi, and and we really need one for Hawaii.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I thought KC was going to start his own forum specifically for CO. I didn't realize that he was talking about a section on Hunttalk. I don't know if it's really necessary. Doesn't seem to be enough traffic in the individual animal forums to warrent pulling out the CO info into a separate forum. But, whatever trips y'all's triggers!

Oak

I think the Colorado only forum would be a good idea. Here is a chance that the locals can bs and get aquainted without getting alot of unwanted know-it-alls the opportunity to crash the party. I'm all for it..........

Cooter

Hey Cooter, don't you know most of us know-it-alls live in CO?
wink.gif

BTW, welcome to HT.

Oak

I still like the idea of a Colorado Hunting Forum which might give locals a better chance to actually meet each other. I wonder how many hunting forum participants I have walked past at a gun show or whatever and I didn't even know it? I wonder how many times I have driven past the camp of someone I had been corresponding with on the internet?

KC
biggrin.gif

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back