Colorado Back Door

A buddy of mine burned 17 points for unit 2 a couple of years ago and only saw 2 bucks the whole time he was there. He saw a lot across the border in Wyoming, though. I consistently shoot better bucks with my OTC archery tags than what he shot on that trip in a 'trophy' unit.

Just checked ,mine has not updated from 2013 data. nothing for 2014. Good or bad ?

A buddy of mine burned 17 points for unit 2 a couple of years ago and only saw 2 bucks the whole time he was there. He saw a lot across the border in Wyoming, though. I consistently shoot better bucks with my OTC archery tags than what he shot on that trip in a 'trophy' unit.

Unit 2 is far from a trophy unit. It takes a lot of points to draw because there are so few antelope (few tags) and lots of public land.

My A
pplication went to 588 this morning. Don't know what that means ,but I think I am going elk hunting somewhere ?

Has everyone's sheep totals updated to 2014? Mine still says 2013. Hadn't got a refund check yet either (I know others have). Not thinking I drew just wondering what was going on.

My prefrence points info still says pending for deer and elk, but when I do the right click and view source it says that I have 0 deer points for 2014 and my Elk points went up to 2 for 2014.

Before my points page said pending, it showed I had 7 bonus points for 2014 deer indicating I did not draw. Now it makes it look like I did draw.

I will wait for the official results before I start getting to excited.

Draw sE=flyfishm adison;2366096]My prefrence points info still says pending for deer and elk, but when I do the right click and view source it says that I have 0 deer points for 2014 and my Elk points went up to 2 for 2014.

Before my points page said pending, it showed I had 7 bonus points for 2014 deer indicating I did not draw. Now it makes it look like I did draw.

I will wait for the official results before I start getting to excited.[/QUOTE]

I had the same thing happened to me I didn't Draw in the first one and now my points say 0.

pretty sure we Both drew, they forgot to give non resident tags for most of the deer units the first Draw

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back