Caribou Gear

Colorado Applications Due

nuevo_eph

Well, I finally remembered that CPW deadline is tomorrow so I better put my application in. FYI!!!

This marks the first time I've ever put in outside of NM, but it is just preference points since I have no idea which unit to target in southern Colorado for elk and/or deer. Maybe I'll actually hunt next year...

Ephraim

I had to do paper apps this year due to certain stipulations. However, I saw all of the checks I sent in for the apps went through today. Now its just time to wait.

Put in for mine yesterday! I just checked and my card hasn't been charged, but CPW has all my apps on file. Anybody know why this is?

Fingers crossed that 21 years waiting means good luck on a sheep, elk or moose app..... :)
Good luck hunttalkers!

just did mine! Took me maybe 10 minutes, called my dad to help him do his, 38min. He's so computer illiterate and he's very short fused, I was laughing so hard at one point I had to mute the phone or he'd get pissed at me as well as the internet and google chrome.

I just got him to stop paying for AOL

I applied for a 4th season bull tag about two weeks ago, and just remembered to apply for a rifle pronghorn tag this afternoon. I think I will hopefully draw the pronghorn tag after 7 years applying.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back