PEAX Equipment

Colorado 76

Medic727

Hello all, Colorado native here new to the forum. I was lucky enough to draw an archery tag for unit 76 this year and have all of sept off of work. I haven't been able to get down there yet to do any pre scouting yet. I have a few places picked out from e-scouting. I am hoping to chat with someone who is familiar with the unit about my spots. I will be solo backpack hunting and hope to discuss spike camp locations, tactics, and such. Thanks for reading

Im also a Colorado resident have the same tag but with muzzleloader looking to do some scouting the weekend of aug 22 let me know if you want to share some ideas I’m also new to the site any info would be great can’t wait

Let me first start off by not being a douche and hitting you with the standard super sarcastic and unwelcoming “Welcome to HT” comment”...

Anyhow, I hunted 76 last September. Shoot me a pm and I’ll give you some details. Good luck!

I have never drawn a tag in 76, but live near it's Eastern border. A few years ago, there was a massive forest fire in portions of 76 that burned all Summer.
In it's aftermath there may be some downed trees to negotiate, but also a lot of feed growing up now. That draws Elk as they still have cover, but a plentiful food source.
It's been a dry Summer overall, although we did have some showers in July. As a result, some water sources may have dried up, as they sure have near my ranch. So, bear in mind that Elk won't be too far from water sources.

Let me first start off by not being a douche and hitting you with the standard super sarcastic and unwelcoming “Welcome to HT” comment”...

Anyhow, I hunted 76 last September. Shoot me a pm and I’ll give you some details. Good luck!

WHOA, that's uncalled for little fella, I think you owe an apology to @JohnCushman

WHOA, that's uncalled for little fella, I think you owe an apology to @JohnCushman

Ha. Cush can handle it and can dish it out.

It is fair and accurate to say if a guy is quickly jumping on each new poster, asking about a tag with
“Welcome to HT” is in fact sarcastic, and yeah kinda unwelcoming. I understand the sentiment but it is not necessary to always do that sort of thing. Especially when the calling it like is says “pm me I had the tag and will help” Lots of integrity in that....

Khunter I sent a couple pms to you and didn’t see any response just wanted to make sure I sent them correctly and everything is working I’m still new to the site let me know thanks

Great job [U]Dakota boy.[/U] My dad and I have 20pp. We are from Michigan. We hope to get in unit 76 for muzzle load hunt this 2020. Do you have any suggestions were we should hunt or does anybody else have any ideas. Thx

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back