Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

College Football šŸˆ Season is Here !!

That Bama/SEC fan base broadcasting money got them in over FSU. Probably the same reason Ohio State got in last year after not playing in their conference championship (and Iā€™m an OSU fan).

That Bama/SEC fan base broadcasting money got them in over FSU. Probably the same reason Ohio State got in last year after not playing in their conference championship (and Iā€™m an OSU fan).

Ya 13-0 conference champs is better than 12-1 conference champs

For the Florida St players , thatā€™s gotta be devastating. Being punished because your teammate got injured. And you kept winning. Florida St should have been 4 seed.

Ya 13-0 conference champs is better than 12-1 conference champs

For the Florida St players , thatā€™s gotta be devastating. Being punished because your teammate got injured. And you kept winning. Florida St should have been 4 seed.
FSU strength of schedule was poor, go get some games and then they have an argument.

I agree it sucks for the FSU players but they lost a heisman caliber qb. They are not the same team that won those games.

Zero chance they are even in the game against Bama, OHS, Oregon or UGA like they are now. Combine that with a weak schedule and there isnā€™t much to stand on.

Does anybody really want to watch them get waxed in a semifinal because they ā€œdeserveā€ to be there?? (Iā€™m sure Jim Harbaugh wouldā€™ve preferred FSU in at 4)

I agree it sucks for the FSU players but they lost a heisman caliber qb. They are not the same team that won those games.

Zero chance they are even in the game against Bama, OHS, Oregon or UGA like they are now. Combine that with a weak schedule and there isnā€™t much to stand on.

Does anybody really want to watch them get waxed in a semifinal because they ā€œdeserveā€ to be there?? (Iā€™m sure Jim Harbaugh wouldā€™ve preferred FSU in at 4)

I see both sides of the argument, canā€™t wait till we get to 12 teams

Missouri vs Ohio St Cotton Bowl
Ole Miss vs Penn St Peach Bowl

When I saw this announce when I thought for sure, it was gonna be Oregon, the runner-up of the Pac 12 against Iowa the runner-up of the Big Ten in the Fieata , boy was I wrong

Georgia vs Florida St Orange Bowl

Missouri vs Ohio St Cotton Bowl
Ole Miss vs Penn St Peach Bowl

When I saw this announce when I thought for sure, it was gonna be Oregon, the runner-up of the Pac 12 against Iowa the runner-up of the Big Ten in the Fieata , boy was I wrong

Georgia vs Florida St Orange Bowl
FSU has a chance to prove everybody wrong, assuming all the players headed to the NFL for UGA donā€™t sit it out!

FSU has a chance to prove everybody wrong, assuming all the players headed to the NFL for UGA donā€™t sit it out!

Yeah and Iā€™m wondering how many guys will be playing for Oregon and will opt out of this game. Iā€™d like to see all the seniors play and stomp a mud hole out of Liberty in the center of the field at the Fiesta šŸŖ… Bowl down in Tempe.

Peach bowl should be a good game, two 10-2 teams who won every game except the 2 big ones.
Sadly I'm working day shift and it's a noon kick off.

All these conferences merging and geography being irrelevant and the PAC 10 being over. Just have a regular season of about 3-4 games and then everyone enters a single elimination mega tourney with however many D1 teams there are. The rest of the season is a massive playoff with winner take all and the losers go into a different bracket to see who is 3-256 or whatever.

Fiesta Bowl sponsors have to be reconsidering their life choices. I get that you have to throw an occasional bone to the scrub conference, but Liberty?

Are they going to dig Falwell up and bring him to Arizona like Weekend at Bernieā€™s? That would at least make it interesting. Maybe move it a few days and rename it the January 6th Bowl. :geek:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back