Coalition and associated members? Speak up!

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
Alright, so we are debating on bringing back the b'cat and trying to calm the dicktater down..:D Osc, You still have a purdy mouth..hump

Jason asked about it so, who is left from the original coalition and what do you recall. I think a few here stayed away from the coalition membership, but hung with us.

KLet your voices and memories be heard.....

I remember some jackass calling me a shinglemonkey. Fuggin name has stuck for 8 years:D Funny thing was, the jerkoff worked in a factory.

Those were the days of dial-up for me and many of early mornings laughing my ass off.

Oh yea, I was there and I remember. Too much I remember.

That place (HIS) was a hopping place till they gave us the boot, now it's dead. They have like two regular members.

what do you recall

I kinda remember you guys running around in matching hats or something.......or was it panties.
bunch of fuggin fags!

JB that is not all he lost when he stayed with me at B'cats hump..

I know the panties were eatable, but never got to try cause someone beat me to them. Still have the Coalition hat. Who initiall phased that phrase.. Yooper? Not certain, but i think it was.....

TRhat was my first lesson on riding on the back of a snow machine with moosie, threw my ass off 16 times in one day and laughed about it. But then again, I was dumb enough to get back on after the second time... No lion that hunt, but a fun time.

looking back at some old posts and saw that one, along with the ones about the quarters in Moosies hand. Man, some of the old posts from them are just as funny today. Seen a lot of names of people that were here back then.

looking back at the first hunts i went on with Cuz, the Alaska trip and others.
Last time off i turned 40 and don't know but it was a bit scary.. getting old.
I did find thisd picture that took a tonne of hits.. BACK THEN! View attachment 6293

Moosie what I had done to the hound before the other picture and I posted this.
OHHH. this is a classic. Remember....... I once knew this guy who......

Attachments

• thumphound2.jpg
    thumphound2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 80
I still have the hat somewhere, too. In fact, there's probably a picture of it in a shot from the first Texas hunt I went on with Moosie back in the archives somewhere - I don't know how to access them. I was going to be there on business and he was visiting family, so we met up for a few days. We had fun, and Oscar said since it was his birthday, he had his wife's permission to shoot whatever he wanted...so he shot about a dozen rams. I think. ;) He even borrowed my rifle for a couple of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back