Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

CO Unit 65 Archery Season

Thank you, I expected the new guy stuff but I am a hunter myself. I'm not new to that I know how sacred our hunting stops are. I'm just saying tha I'm not asking for the lat and long of your hunting spot. Just a better unit to look into. Feel free to dm me any suggestions.

Here is the link to the 2018 harvest report and hunter # stats. Lists each unit and season. 2019 results are not posted yet. It takes time to comb through them but can help you find a unit with lower hunter density or a $9 top rut subscription can filter it all for you and give you the public/private land breakdown as well. I honestly don’t know if your going to get a response telling you to look at a specific unit even though you said you don’t want gps coordinates.

Here is the link to the 2018 harvest report and hunter # stats. Lists each unit and season. 2019 results are not posted yet. It takes time to comb through them but can help you find a unit with lower hunter density or a $9 top rut subscription can filter it all for you and give you the public/private land breakdown as well. I honestly don’t know if your going to get a response telling you to look at a specific unit even though you said you don’t want gps coordinates.

Thank you for the info much appreciated. I didnt think it'd go over too well, but I like to pick the brains of folks with more knowledge on a subject than I have. I will also be picking up a bear tag at the same time if anyone has any input on that subject thatd be helpful as well.

I found a spot in 65 last year with NO other hunters on muzzleloader opener. Only problem was, there were NO deer or elk there either! Haha

I wound up finding game later, but as stated, there were tons of other hunters in those areas. Not sure if I'd go back.

How'd your hunt go? We hunter there last year for 3rd rifle. We found the elk just couldn't get to them in time. Steep country!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back