CO leftover list is available

well guys?

who didn't get what?
nada here - i clicked until 11:20 by which point the line out my closed door was beginning to form so had to give it up.

Still another month or so to find something interesting. I've blocked my calendar @ 11MDT on wednesdays through November. Should be interesting attempting it from United's inflight wifi the next 2 weeks.

Dumb question - but what screen is everyone “staging” on? I was logged into CPWshop at 10:56am MT and was in the deer tag section (where you select your top 4) until 11:00am MT struck and it just kept saying “this tag is not available”. These are deer B tags FWIW

When I normally draw it puts you in a queue when you log in around the residency page.

Last edited:
I clicked away for 12 min logged in three different PCs and nothing!! It’s impossible

Still trying to work out the correct process. If anyone that has been successful could help out.

Did you wait until 11:00 then hit proceed after you enter your resident status? Or where you already past there and had your hunt codes enter and sent them in at 11:00??

Thank you, hopefully gets easier with less folks trying as the season get closer.

What’s the deal w all the muzzy and now rifle tags for 76? Am i missing something...

this is what I don't understand ...what 3rd week of archery season ? basically 8 days left and archery tags are still popping up

What’s the deal w all the muzzy and now rifle tags for 76? Am i missing something...
They would be tags that were offered to the next 5 in line but were turned down. I mean - that's a big hunt in big country to plan with only a week or 3 before it starts - while also spending all your points - so mildly surprising but not a shock. Most of those folks surely made other plans and will draw it in a year or two anyway if they stay the course.

They would be tags that were offered to the next 5 in line but were turned down. I mean - that's a big hunt in big country to plan with only a week or 3 before it starts - while also spending all your points - so mildly surprising but not a shock. Most of those folks surely made other plans and will draw it in a year or two anyway if they stay the course.
These are returned tags I’m speaking of. So these were folks that drew them back in the initial draw in the spring. So they had plenty time for planning. I know good tags get turned in every year. It just seemed there were exponentially a lot of returned tags for 76 and I wondered if something was going on w the unit that I wasn’t aware of

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back