Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

CO leftover list is available

Once again, no luck for me with the leftovers. The hunt codes I was hoping for didn't even make it to the reissued list. I'll try again next week depending on what's available.

I confirmed the tag today at 1109 into my cart, when moving to the cart it said no quota available! 🖕 That’s not supposed to happen anymore!

edited for correct verbiage, thanks @wannakillabigbull
That is the exact thing that happened to me the first day after the preview list a couple weeks ago. Got tag into cart and attempted to check out and quota was gone!

Just my personal opinion..if it makes it into someone's cart it should be theirs unless the payment does not work
The new policy is that it is supposed to be held for 15 min. But there must be a caveat that there is a step between selecting the tag and getting it in your cart

Reactions: Oak
Whiffed on 2 elk tags today. Was on it right away but no dice.

Lets see what comes out tomorrow! I have a feeling this process may get easier as we get further into September, with seasons in full swing, and calendars filling...

Where do you find this so called updated list? Every time I look it's the same one they put out originally

There are two list. CPW has the reissue preview list on Tuesday, and then those hit the leftover list at 11 am Wednesday. I don’t have time to post the link but google CPW leftover list, it will come right up

Back