CO archery deer

Duck-Slayer

Im looking for a possible “ride along” for this adventure. Being my health my wife does not like the idea of me packing into a CO wilderness by myself 🤨
It’s not a 100% draw with the points I have, about 50ish %. If you would be interested in a deer pack goat hunt ride along feel free to PM me.
A couple requirements though, you have to be able to walk/decent shape, have good taste in beer 🍺, also have all the required lightweight back packing gear. Please PM me,
Thanks
Matt

Your going to get bombarded by new guys: i have bunch of points would love to go not looking for a trophy just a repersentive buck for area maybe 190s is fine not picky since its really about the experiance. I was thinking about doing a hunt with my kid and disabled vet father but this sounds interesting, what unit you thinking and what trailhead???

I am out i only drink busch and natty! Have a good safe hunt...

has to be a ride along or can person have a tag too?

And wht season! BIG difference in a Sept bow hunt ride along and a 3rd season frozen tundra trek.

For those out there curious, Matt and the goats are awesome hunting partners as long as you don’t leave your gear on the ground around the goats.

I would be going with him but I have another hunt. The link to our 2020 Wyoming hunt is below. This should get you plenty of offers Matt.

Your going to get bombarded by new guys: i have bunch of points would love to go not looking for a trophy just a repersentive buck for area maybe 190s is fine not picky since its really about the experiance. I was thinking about doing a hunt with my kid and disabled vet father but this sounds interesting, what unit you thinking and what trailhead???

I am out i only drink busch and natty! Have a good safe hunt...
Only 190's with a bow... You are an easy touch!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back