CO 2nd Season Mule Deer

HighDesertSage

I'm less than 24 hours out until wheels up for our Gunnison Basin Mule Deer hunt wth repair4. It's really hard to focus at work right now, lol. Looks like some snow Sunday/Monday and some really cold temps to follow should get those bucks moving. Good luck to all you 2nd season guys and gals out there. I'll post some updates when I can.

I’ll be there as well! I’ll pass on some notes if I feel I can be any help! First time there for me. Bucket list hunt just being able to say I hunted the gunnison basin!

Good luck! Hunted gunnison a few years ago during 2nd and really enjoyed the hunt. Will be leaving on Friday for another area. Hoping the snow forecast is correct!

Had a great armed hike this morning. The orange army was out in full force. I was kinda surprised since this is a completely limited unit. A 4x4 well past his prime was passed (we nicknamed him “Thursday”). As well as the usual forkys. Wind is blowing crazy, and it’s hot. Hoping this coming storm changes things. Scenery is beautiful though. Can’t ask for a better place to spend a week.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back