CNN Poll

When I checked results there were 7.5 MILLION votes on EITHER side (total of 15 MILLION). Somebody's playing games.
rolleyes.gif

it says that is 50% to 50% yet there are 10,000 more votes saying no that it should not say between a man and a woman, and how ridiculus that the president uses a sin in his speach, we should be ran sepparate church and sate why is it that everyone keeps forgeting that, and just for the record i agreed with the banning of the pledge in Cali, i thought it was great for the short period it lasted

Why do people keep thinking that the Constitution says anything about the separation of church and state? All it says is there shall not be an established state religion...like Methodist, or Catholic, or Hebrew, or Baptist, or Shinto, or whatever. The Founding Fathers wanted everyone to be able to practice their religion, whatever it may be, freely - I would imagine that would include the President. Or a child in school. "God" is a generic term.

The poll results show over 15.7 million people voting so far. I doubt it! The poll's existence is probably posted on every gay site and ultra-conservative site on the net!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back