Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Close Encounters

I'm just wondering if the peole in the lower left hand part of the pic would have made the picture to use for free advertizing? If they did it sure worked.

would any of us really hunt if there was crap like that running around out there? no by myself, i know that!

No hair-raisers like Critter, but we were out on Ear Mountain WMA this year taking a stroll. After about 3-4 hours of scouting, I met back up with my partners who asked me about the tread on my boot. After I showed them, they got kind of white-faced and said that I had a grizz following me for about 3/4 of a mile. I thought I kept hearing noises behind me, but everytime I stopped and looked, I saw nothing but sage brush.

If he was interested in long pork, he missed out on a plump one. I'm taking it to mean he was looking for a gut pile instead. That's a good bear IMO. :)

Speaking of pork-
My brother was able to go set up camp early four years ago before the rest of us got there....
Middle of the night he was sleeping in the tent and heard a crash! It was the big cooler he had set up on a camp table. Mind you, his rifle and pistol were in his truck (dumb). Almost crapped in his sleeping bag but got up to go releive himself in the crapper only to hear rustling on the back side. Pulled up his pants and hot-footing back to his truck for light and rifle (dumb). I got a call from him early in the morning to bring up another 5llbs of bacon because a blackie had come into camp and cleaned out the bacon and caused him to crap.Friggin bear was eating the bacon while he was taking care of business. The story of him eating almost a pan of rice-krispie treat and going to jump a small creek is one that will go down in infamy. PayPal for the story.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back