Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Clark Griswald

I know some of you have been channeling your inner Clark Griswald and getting the Christmas lights set up. Let’s see them! After seeing a few pictures @noharleyyet has posted of other holiday decorations. I bet he will put the Griswald’s to shame! Merry Christmas, the sh!tters full!

I've watched all the vacation series numerous times along with lonesome dove while on quarantine the last few days. Never gets old

I dont decorate but my husband will appreciate noharlyyet's fine decorating touch, as he likes to decorate the inside and outside of the house for Christmas

Last edited:
Love that movie. I dunno if anyone can tell.
About 30 people gather every year at my parents house and watch it. People dress up and everything, after we watch it we go out on the town in our Christmas vacation outfits. I live 2000 miles away now so I miss it every year. But it was always alot of fun. I have a blue leisure suit like the one Eddie wears. One year my buddy wore just a robe like Eddie's and proceeded to go tonthe bars in that robe. Lol

Being bi-locational, I haven’t decorated much the last few years. It just isn’t practical, but I do miss having a tree and that evergreen smell. So I have to get my fill from you fine folks. Let’s see those trees! @noharleyyet I know you won’t let me down.
Pre-Sophie…Our new pup decided it had too many twinkly lights. She’s quite the consultant.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back