Caribou Gear

Christmas

A new mattress for my bed. I hate waking up in the morning having a back that hurts worse than when I went to bed.

Sako I'm telling you go for it and soon. I got one of those mattrasses that's like two feet thick a couple of years ago. I have been waking up thankful ever since. BEST thing I ever did! Before that I would wake up every morning and have to do stretches in bed to sort of get my back to work again. Now I can bounce right out of bed and I feel like I really slept hard.

Moosie says it feels like laying on mashed potatos but he doesn't have to sleep on it so I don't much care what he thinks. Hubby likes it and lets just say the height of the thing has certain advantages. ;)

P.S. I think I want to get my tattoo for christmas. I went to a couple of places today and found one I really felt comfortable with. Kind of a tough thing to put under the tree though. :D

I would like Santa to bring me a good load for my new rifle.. Oh, I guess he would have to bring the new rifle first..

:cool:

PS.. Mo, go for it.. How are you going to explain to your kids that Santa Tattoo'd Mom for Christmas?

My kids have seen the design and they like it. I asked my 10 year old, "how would you feel if people got upset because Mommy has a tattoo"? He replied, "too bad, they're entitled to their opinion".

That's my boy! :D

Mo,

Lucky for me, I own a flooring and furniture business
. I already have one picked out. Its top-o-d-line. Sells for around $5K and because I am a dealer, I get it for factory cost and will run me about $700. It's got that Swedish foam and everything. We have had some big jobs and orders lately and trying to free up that $700 has been the problem. My goal is by Christmas though.

As for the side benifits from the height. Well thats always a good thing. Bad and good thing is though, Got me a new girlfreind in my life the past four months and well, my mattress has seen its days now!! I think that could be why my back is the way it is right now.
hump.gif
I dont care though, no pain no gain and it is THAT damn good so its worth it.
drool.gif

Ohh and go for it on the tatoo, them things are sexy when not over done. Been thinking of one myself but just cant decide on what or where it should go.

Christmas???? November just started let the month at least start before we talk about Christmas. Besides in the next week or so I'm going to have to get in the camper and get out all the lights and decorations for the house go through them for bees and mice before they come inside. As for gifts and what not I'm not sure what I'm going to be asking for this year, to be honest I haven't it much thought. All I know is I need some new hunting boots for other the colder states, :cough: :cough: Wyoming :cough: :cough:, that I plan to hunt in the future. I might jsut ask for clothes, hats, and some hunt talk stuff.
Quick Draw

Lets see now,,,,I hope to have all my lights up by the first of Dec. I think the count is some place around 10,000 :D My goal for this place is to make my electric meter spin like a buzz saw, so I can sell lumber to pay off the bill :eek: That should be somewere around 45-50,000 lights
hump.gif
:cool:

Hunterman(Tony)

Tony and his very Vegas Christmas! :D

You'll have to post pictures!

Tony, if I can get off my lazy butt were going to put up lots of lights as well, anthony loves Christmas.

Christmas starts way to damn early anymore. Walmart here in AZ had santa stuff in aug. Thats rediculious. wait till the day after thanksgiving then fire it up big.

I love to watch the kids at christmas especially the younger ones.

Delw

I still think we should let Thanksgiving get here before Christmas. Even though I am writing out my Christmas list for this year. Only because everyone has been bugging me about what I want this year.
Quick Draw

Are you kidding me... It is not to soon! I already bought christmas Gifts for all my friends and family members at home, I just got to put them together (Scrapbooks)
Something for roberts parents,
someting for my sister in law,
something for robert,
Robert already bought his brothers 2 gifts,
A gift for me
A gift for sis in law.....
hump.gif

It is my first christmas in Washington I want it to be extra Special

What do we want for Christmas? Haven't thought that far ahead. Just now getting prepared for Thanksgiving. But now that I've been reading and doing some thinking, it sure would be nice to get a dishwasher this year. lol I really hate washing dishes and have been asking for one of them there automatic washing machines for over 5 years now. 'Course a new rifle would be sweet along with a bench that's made for short people like myself LOL

Back