Caribou Gear Tarp

Christmas Eve hunt......

Nice mixed bag guys.
miller...looks like a couple of girly ducks in that pic don't ya think?
That's alright. Young hunters in the group and the best part about the hunt is the shooting. I like to be selective, but sometimes you have to shoot what is available. But....if it was just Oscar in the picture, I would be throwing him some sheet. :D

Good work guys, thanks for the share.

Young hunters in the group and the best part about the hunt is the shooting.

So we sat first thing in the morning with Ducks flying around. Although the kids have been shooting before a few times and have scored n ducks the reaction time is a little slow. But finally we had some ducks plop in and they unloaded. it was cool to see a couple ducks fall. We jumped ducks from the Slew (Small ditch) later and we saw some ducks ahead so we got ready. When we got there, walking down a dirt road 15' fromthe bank, we were in a 45deg angle to the Bank so all of us could shoot. A hen on the left and 2 greenheads on the right popped up. I was on the Left so I put my gun down. the 2 boys and Deadeye should have knockedthe Greeny's down and if they scored on the Hen that would be cool. 3 shots each, (9 shots later) the 3 ducks kept flying and I was there laughing. Not to say I would have dropped one but since I didn't shoot it was funny to watch. right after they got done a Duck on the Right jumped up and I swung around and Droped him. Afte geting lucky I had to rub it in. :D

the turtle was actually already dead out there. I'm not sure if it was a Pet that got out or someone released it. Either way I though I'd bring it home and Boil it out to see if the Shell stays intact.

Yo Moosie, Wally can get you a Turttle shell.. It wont be that dark but you can shape it to whatever shape that you want.. Better set it outside to air out for a few months though.. His specialty is the " Green Slider ". He claims that about every other month he has a red eared slider, but thats a special order item.............

Sweet Story.

Back