Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Christmas Eve hunt......

So.... my Bud DEADEYE that I'm gonig with and me were just in the Jacuzzi over here brain stormin. The property we're hunting is a Mutual friend of ours that is a Real estate guy tycoon that has this property with a couple other guys from Cali. He owns part and they own the rest. They just bought it and won't hunt it this year but next year plan to hunt it about 5-6 times. They fly up for the Weekend for "Business" ;) ) They hired a Wildlife Bioligist to Set this property up (I think it's about 1-2 hundred acres ?!? for Duck habitat. They will Bulldoze higher ground and make it more wetland and run Pumps to generate Water flow from the couple ponds they are putting in, Etc. Anyways, there is an Existing pump to a neighboring Pivot with Power to the River and we were thinknig about hauling a 6 man Jacuzzi down to the River and Camo the Sucker up. How Awesome would it be to Sit in a Jacuzzi with Side Scabards and camo Hats and Camo Bathing suits..... MAybe not as Many ducks would die... but.... so :)

What cool is they let the Neighbor access part of it with his Cattle and they have exclusive hunting rights on his Neighboring 500 Acres or so.... I figure if ya Ain't rich, Find some friends that are ;)

Anyways, 5AM we leave, We'll git er done Csutton :)

:D .. Go read my Coffe Late post in the Fireside.. then Follow the Link Erik put up... I've been watching those clips for the LAst 2 hours Laughing my "A$$" off... Now I need to sleep so I can go kill a Couple koots in the AM :)

Moosie--yea a jacuzzi for a duck blind would be kick ass--but may I make a comment on something that's been bothering me for many years--last year while sitting in a duck blind and watching the birds navigate out of reach of my bazooka I wondered to myself --why not raise the blinds out of the water say 20' or so--you would surely get more shooting opportunities and shooting coots from ahigh would be an all time kick in the pants --'ell it works for deer so it oughta work for ducks---I'll look into a portable jacuzzi raised blind--would be the nut's sack of all blinds and you could probably charge a small ransome to hunt with you ---good luck today--chris

Csutton, when you're hunting a good spot you don't need to raise the blind ;)

Today went.... well.......lets just say "not bad" :)

We had the ULTIMATE MIXED bag..... I would bet 10 grand no one could guess the lineup :) ........There was Deadeye and me and his 2 oldest boys. 3 geese hit the ground, 9 ducks, 10 quail and a Turtle ........ :) Story and Pics to follow soon..... Errr Sometime ;)

flyin turtle--now this should be good--what kind of shot do you use and where do you buy a turtle tag---chris

Moosie said:
So.... my Bud DEADEYE that I'm gonig with and me were just in the Jacuzzi over here brain stormin. The property we're hunting is a Mutual friend of ours that is a Real estate guy tycoon that has this property with a couple other guys from Cali. He owns part and they own the rest. They just bought it and won't hunt it this year but next year plan to hunt it about 5-6 times. They fly up for the Weekend for "Business" ;) ) They hired a Wildlife Bioligist to Set this property up (I think it's about 1-2 hundred acres ?!? for Duck habitat. They will Bulldoze higher ground and make it more wetland and run Pumps to generate Water flow from the couple ponds they are putting in, Etc. Anyways, there is an Existing pump to a neighboring Pivot with Power to the River and we were thinknig about hauling a 6 man Jacuzzi down to the River and Camo the Sucker up. How Awesome would it be to Sit in a Jacuzzi with Side Scabards and camo Hats and Camo Bathing suits..... MAybe not as Many ducks would die... but.... so :)

What cool is they let the Neighbor access part of it with his Cattle and they have exclusive hunting rights on his Neighboring 500 Acres or so.... I figure if ya Ain't rich, Find some friends that are ;)

Anyways, 5AM we leave, We'll git er done Csutton :)

...hmmmmm, modified habitat, stag jacuzzis in camp (and seemingly everywhere :eek: ), big $$$ playground...and you rag on Texas? ...sheeeut dude! :D :cool:

Jose... when I called you to Ask for the Upland bird regs I told you that much already... ;)

Noharley, The difference is Our birds are Fair game, not behind a Fence :D :D

And I kid you not about the turtle... We didn't actually "KILL" it but we have one.... Hunting With Moosie is never dull and you never know what you'll do... ;)

Wouldn't that be a sight, Moosie in a camo Speedo!! Shootin' coots with Ten Gauge hevi-shot.

I need to get the Pictures from Deadeye. We actually didn't shoot the Turtle. It was out there already dead... but if Dove season was open we'd of gotten one of them and had a Turtle dove :)

B-killin' .. you want to see me in a Speedo ? MAn, you are one sick dude :D

So.... the Hunt went Well. We had a little problem keeping Deadeye out of the Water :

Dec-05048.jpg

But non the less we had a good hunt. Here are a couple of the pic's :

Dec-05049.jpg

Dec24-05001.jpg

Dec24-05002.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back