Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Chris Brackett Sentenced Yesterday

I predict that he will hunt somewhere during the prohibited time. He will not be able to keep his mouth shut on social media. Agents will be knocking on his door again.

Seems to me if he is searching for hunts to do before his suspension, he hasn't learned anything yet. And probably never will. Religion or not. mtmuley

They should cut off his trigger finger and his support thumb if he gets caught poaching again. Eye for eye and tooth for a tooth like the good book says. Lol

For everyone who is getting upset about him looking for early season deer tags , his sentence doesn’t take effect until November.Personal opinion of him and his poaching activities aside, he isn’t violating the terms of his guilty plea.

Agreed, he’s breaking no part of his deal. For me, it just seems like extremely poor judgement for someone trying to repair his image. Horrible optics and implies a lack of contrition.

Also agree with your other post, as myself living as just another sinner saved by grace. His bible quoting, if anything, provides hope he may be on a new path. And I’m the last guy who would demand that path be a smooth one—I know mine hasn’t been.

By his fruit he will be known.

I once asked him through a online conversation what "evil" he is "not fearing" in the woods. I was generally confused, as after spending most of my life in the woods as a youth hunter, 19D Cavalry Scout for the Army and as a Forest Service surveyor, I never observed anything evil in the woods. His response was that it was more of a state of mind. When I asked what that meant, he couldn't provide a explanation.

That was as much exposure to that tool a i ever needed. Wasn't surprised one bit when all this came to light.

I think that profiting and media need to he taken into consideration when sentences are being handed out in cases like this.

They need to toss the book at they guys that poaching for profit. We aren't talking about inadvertent rules violations or a mistake. SB like bracket need know exactly what is at stake.

The penalty wasn’t enough. Monetarily he probably made more than the fine for airing that tv show. Hope his sponsors abandon him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back