Chinook on the lower rogue for a mule deer?

brokfut

Will take a couple of people on the lower Rogue for King Salmon in exchange for a shot at a mule deer. I'm old and can't do the vertical terrain anymore but love being where the game is. Equipped to handle a father/son/daughter/spouse. I live in a 5th wheel so no room to accommodate guests but plenty of options in town.
This is my salmon fishing boat.

338.JPEG

Going to bump it for you.

I'd love to help, and if I get out anywhere to do so, I'll shoot you a message if you want to tag along or me to tag along with you to be the..mule..just don't shoot the pack mule!

If you want a chance at a slow pace, back home style Whitetail hunt, I'll definitely help that out in Iowa and you can swap the fishing to the future generation.

Hope someone has stepped up for you, the same way our fathers stepped down to help us.

Will take a couple of people on the lower Rogue for King Salmon in exchange for a shot at a mule deer. I'm old and can't do the vertical terrain anymore but love being where the game is. Equipped to handle a father/son/daughter/spouse. I live in a 5th wheel so no room to accommodate guests but plenty of options in town.
This is my salmon fishing boat.

View attachment 276969
You look fit enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back