Chewed out a Fedex driver

“I told her no, you do it to every house you deliver to and stop being so lazy.”

This b!tch is going to rub your next package in her ass crack and toss it out the window as she drives by. I can’t say I blame her because if someone stopped me in the middle of the road and told me how to do my job they would probably regret it.
This is an issue. She didn't do her job correctly. He was right to chew her out! Your defending her for doing the bare minimum for her job. She knows she was lazy in her efforts so she deserved it. Now the delivery of the chewing may or may not have been appropriate but we weren't there.. he was. At the end of the day, our society has allowed half ass work and we are all accepting and just happy to have something but at the end of the day she needs to do her job and do it correctly. Stop giving participation awards for just showing up for work!

I live in a very rural area and up a long steep driveway that few drivers want to go up. Several years ago I bought my SLC's from Cabela's and they shipped them. The UPS driver left them on the tailgate of my neighbors truck on the other side of the road since it was easier than going up my driveway. Luckily they were still there and UPS tracking showed they were delivered. It took a while but I finally got through to someone at the local delivery hub and politely lost my mind. Hasn't happened since.

This is an issue. She didn't do her job correctly. He was right to chew her out! Your defending her for doing the bare minimum for her job. She knows she was lazy in her efforts so she deserved it. Now the delivery of the chewing may or may not have been appropriate but we weren't there.. he was. At the end of the day, our society has allowed half ass work and we are all accepting and just happy to have something but at the end of the day she needs to do her job and do it correctly. Stop giving participation awards for just showing up for work!
This is the same driver that delivered the torn open box with most of the contents missing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back