Caribou Gear

CheezeWhiz & Jelly Sandwhich

Elkhunter

I get razzed about this, but if you have never tried this combo in a sandwhich, you don't know what you are missing.
1. Take two slices of your favorite sandwhich bread and lay on paper towel or plate.
2. Open jar of CheezeWiz and spread liberaly onto one slice of bread.
3. Open jar of your favorite jelly, or what ever jelly you have at hand and spread onto other slice of bread.
4. Place two slices of pre spread CheezeWhiz & Jelly together with the spread on the inside and bread on the outside for easy holding.
5. Commence to eat sandwhich and savor the flavor.

Got this Del?????

Ain't 'cha gonna pack in some peanut butter?
confused.gif

Nope no peanut butter on this one. Although you can substute the Cheeze-Whiz with Peanut butter, creamy or chunky, any brand and call it a Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwhich.
drool.gif

Sounds easy enough. Hmmmmm.........Might give this peanut butter and jelly thing a try. Who knows?

Man! That turned out to be the nastiest thing I ever put in my mouth. I used that "Kentucky" jelly, the old lady had! Well, I rekon anyway; KY is Kentucky isn't it?
confused.gif

Might not have been too tasty paws, but I bet it went down real smooth!
eek.gif

I'll have to try this one Elkhunter, seeing as my favorite sandwich is limberger cheeze, onion, and pickles on pumpernickle.

Limburger????? Man don't you know that stuff is horrible???
eek.gif
Grandma Foreman ate that stuff every day; never got any hugs seither!
wink.gif

Elky, arent you the one who thought shrimp and grits didnt sound good. oh well ill try anything once.

Hey man shrimp and grits ought to work out really well together! Chubby wouldn't even hug Miss Crabtree if she had been eating that funky cheese Willb!
eek.gif
One I like though is room temperature Swiss cheese, fat sweet onion slices, and pepperloaf with a little bit of Arby's Horseradish sauce on the bread.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-12-2004 14:22: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

shrimp and grits is much better than it sounds. you put grits in a pan, then cheese, bell pepper, onions and of course shrimp, usually with bbq sauce. i thought it would be terrible, it was so bad i ate 3 plates.

Nothing could be worse than one of my freakin' brothers. This yo-yo makes peanut butter and mustard sandwiches...yeah...MUSTARD!
rolleyes.gif
And swears by all good and bad that they are wonderful.
eek.gif

"Par-don moi, Monsieur...do yu have eeny Grey Poupon?"

That's living proof that "Mikey will eat anything!" Well, almost anything...I told him once that those Ramen noodles looked like bird guts...now he won't touch them! ROTFLMBO!

Oh mon ami! Doze leetle noodleys; dey eeeez les guts e' peeps!
eek.gif

I do not know about some of your stuff on here but I do know that fried peanut butter sandwichs are pretty good tasting you make it just like a grilled cheese Try it you'll like it

think all just use peanutbutter and, I dont know how about honey maybe jam. (just me though)
you guys are tough. LOL

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back